Art Prints

My motto is to Have fun and Create; achieving distinctive pieces Of ART for my customers. 

It is my only intention to brighten the environment of those who own and wear my creations. 


 Art that is created as an extension of my life. A bright, fun, colorful palette translates the happiness that fulfills my soul when making art. 
Hamsa 
Fascinated with the idea of turning my pieces into functional items, finally have digitized my art from previously sold original art . Turning it into fun shirts, tote bags phone cases and even pillows take a  look at my shop click on the Images 
"Angel de la tierra
Mixed media on canvas
 1995 
60"48"
One of my first paintings, high vibrant colors and large format. the original painting was sold and its only available in print 



"Change"
Mixed media on canvas
2015 
9"x 12"
Typography inspired in 
"Change your thoughts and you will change your world"- Norman Vincent Peale

"Turquoise blue"
on canvas 
2015  
8"10"
Small canvas painting created in 2015 with inspiration in super heroes when they are about to sleep  original and print available


"Sigismund dreams"
Xylography on paper
1997 
14" x 24"
this xylography was inspired by the soliloquy of the novel "Life is a dream" by of Pedro Calderon de la Barca


Post a Comment